Policies and FAQ
- Upon arrival you will be required to review and sign our workshop waiver.
- Any projects that involve wood are subject to the natural knots, grains, chips, cracks, etc characteristics of wood. There are options to either paint the wood or stain it to leave it in it's more natural state. If your project is being displayed outside or in an area that may have moisture we recommend that you protect it using a sealer or polyurethane.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time so that we are able to start on time.
- In our projects you will be using sandpaper, paints, stains, and possibly screwdrivers. While we do offer aprons, you may get paint or stain on you so please dress accordingly.
- Our events are a BYO event. You may bring any food or beverage you like, however you must be 21 years old to consume any alcohol. Please drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Due to the custom nature of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance, we will credit your workshop fee towards a future class. If you would like to transfer your spot to a friend, they will be making the design that you picked. Please message us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com ASAP if you are transferring your spot so that we may update our class list.
Frequent Crafter Cards:
- Attend 5 qualifying workshops and the 6th workshop is free.
- Workshops must be $40 or greater to be included.
- Frequent Crafter Card must be signed by Craftology and Co for each qualifying workshop that is attended.
Q: Where are you located?
We are a small business and run our workshops out of our home. It's located in Dover, FL. Our address is 2735 Colewood Ln.
Q: I like more than one projects am I able to make more than one?
Usually, due to time constraints only one sign per person can be made. Sometimes there may be small add on projects that can be completed at the same workshop.
Q: What are the prices of your workshops?
Our projects range from $30-$55.
Q: Is there a minimum number of people required for a private event?
Yes, we have a 6 guest minimum and can accommodate groups up to 14 depending on the project chosen.
Q: How long do the workshops last?
Our workshops last around 3 hours depending on the project being created.
Q: Do you do custom designs?
Yes, contact us and we will see if it is something we can recreate for a private party.